Thursday, January 22, 2009

About Them

Today, I received a news that our college buddy Japheth is leaving to Australia. Suddenly, I just miss the time we used to spend together. During the 1st semester, we always hang out together, with SJ, Ah Bee and CH and Hui Ki. We have Chem101 and Engl095 together that time, then went makan after the class. But after the 1st sem, we talked lesser and lesser... However, before Hui Ki leaved us, we had one chance to get together again, the PD trip. Although it just 3 days, I gonna miss it for the rest of my life.

Japheth: Although sometimes you seem quiet, but I guess there's a lot of thoughts running through your mind. Do not forget, walk with God always, find a church when you are in Australia. I wish you all the best in your studies and health. Please take care! May you find good friends there.

SJ: Hoho... So happy that sometimes we still chat, at least we are not like lost of contact. Again, pls take care of yourself. Take more pic and let me see. Hope that you could success in your studies. US is waiting for you! Maybe someday I will pay you a visit there! Kaka....

Hui Ki: Dun fat liao la.... Muahaha... Jia you In US. Hope you can find truly friends there. Pray to God and read bible more. May you grow spiritually everyday! Enjoy your life there, appreciate everything! Be happy! May you success in studies and become a strong woman in financial industry!


When we were together

No comments: