Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ADP Summer 2008 Commencement Ceremony

Now, it's time to leave...


3rd March 2007 was my first day to reach Subang Jaya. Everything seemed so new to me, and I really took a long time to adjust myself.
I experienced diarrhea for the first three months, the water I drank was so different in Tampin's water. Although it was purified and boiled, it still tasted kinda weird. Haha... (I have already used to it now).
Time flies, and now is the time to leave.
2nd August 2008 was ADP Summer 2008 Commencement Ceremony, and it was my last day in Taylor's College. The ceremony was actually quite boring, but it was the last chance for me to meet some friends.








Wern Tyng, Amy and Foong Mey




Shaw Weng, Eva, Shi Teng




To every friends that I met in ADP, TBS, SAM and A Level, I will miss you!!!
I will miss everything that we had done together!
Pls take care of yourselves.


And of course my very dear and special housemate, Zara...
Gonna miss you so much! Thanks for your encouragement, sharing, and everything!

No comments: